P.S. 175 is proud to present our annual winter concert, showcasing the talents of all our students and the hard work of our dedicated Education Through Music Teacher, Valerie Sciarra. Parents, please come and support our children, and treat yourself to a morning of music.
Concert dates are as follows:
Tuesday, December 20th 8:30 a.m. -Grades K-2
Wednesday, December 21st 8:30 a.m. Grades 3-5 plus Select Choir.
The students have worked hard to put on an amazing show, so we politely ask that parents remain for the entire performance, and not leave directly after their own child(ren) has performed. Thank you and see you there!
Thursday, December 8
8:45 a.m. - 9:30 a.m.
• Learn about our programs
• Receive information Handouts
• Meet Principal Cooper and Assistant Principal Mrs. Dueno
• Meet Kindergarten Teachers
• Meet Parent Coordinator Fran Sternberg
• Meet school based support team members and related service providers
• Meet the executive board members of the Parents Association
• Meet Adam Esparza of the Thinking Cap After- School Program
ThinkingCAP provides a fun, supportive environment for your children to learn and play. And helps prepare them for academic and social success in school and beyond.
Day Camp & Mini Camp for Non-School Days NOW AVAILABLE !
For more information, please contact Adam Esparza at 917-848-9534